- 2017: Interned at Roland Music in Los Angeles, CA
- 2017: Music manager and world tour assistant to 3x Grammy nominee, 2x #1 DJ of the world, Perfecto Records label owner Paul Oakenfold
- 2017: Brokered Las Vegas Mobile Beat & Singapore deal for Oakenfold,
- 2017: Oakenfold prep work for Mount Everest performance.
- 2017: Brand Ambassador and Alumni of Paul Oakenfold's Electronic Music Academy and DJ Camp in Hollywood
- 2017: A.S. in Music Production: Summa Cum Laude Alumni of The Los Angeles Film & Recording School
- 2017: Performed at iconic night club Heat Ultra Lounge in Orange County
- 2017: Released original music video "Escape from New York", The Babylon Project, The Boundaries of Fantasia, and The Mt. Everest Mix (By request from Oakenfold)
- Metal Gear Solid short story "Syndicate Wars" published in "These Pages Speak"
- Produced & hosted weekly radio show "The Essential Mix" on WRIR-LP 97.3FM
- Co-produced "Brews & Burlesque", "One of the top 5 places to be on the weekend" - Style Weekly
- Produced and performed annual TRON rave series ft. Ghost in the Shell/ Batman Actors and Directors, released EP's for each year
- Collaborating with Actors & Directors, producing scripts to theatrically enhance music and live shows
- Residency at Nations Night Club, blending House, Pop, Trance, Electro Swing, and Video Game Music
Two-time number one DJ of the world, three-time Grammy nominee, music producer and Perfecto Records label owner Paul Oakenfold, and Caesar Entertainment/ Bass Camp Festival business tycoon Paul Reder announced their week long DJ Camp at the Los Angeles Film and Recording School in May of 2015.
Six years as a bedroom DJ and another nine playing at clubs, raves, weddings, conventions, and zombie walks, in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, New York, and Pennsylvania, this was the opportunity Jesse had been looking for.
In May of 2015 Jesse set sail for Hollywood. He spent a week at the camp learning from top minds in music industry, including agents, managers, lawyers, dj’s, producers, social media experts, Rolling Stone Magazine, American Idol, AM ONLY, The Grammys, and Oakenfold himself.
Despite having had his own radio show “The Essential Mix” on WRIR 97.3 FM Richmond, Oakenfold encouraged Jesse to take the leap and move to Hollywood to pursue music production at the LA Recording School; by the end of the camp Jesse had enrolled and been accepted.
Within 2 months he bought a car, installed a hitch, and packed his belongings into a 5x8 trailer and trekked the 2600-mile journey to California. For three and half months he made home a friend’s couch and commuted the two-hour one-way drive for class before ultimately relocating to Los Angeles.
Less than two months into the curriculum Jesse was commissioned as brand ambassador of Oakenfold’s 2nd round of DJ Camp in September of 2015. He secured various editorials for the camp as well as a confirmed booking for Oakenfold at Mobile Beat’s Annual trade show in Las Vegas. Shortly thereafter Oakenfold hired Jesse as his music manager and tour assistant, and was ultimately invited to join Paul in Vegas for the kick off of his Generations world tour at Mobile Beat 2017. The two flew out together via private plane on that momentous day they had spent months preparing for, namely Paul's first tour stop in Vegas, followed by his performance on Mt. Everest, which Jesse designed several flags for, now planted 18,000 feet up at Bass Camp 1.
In February of 2017, Jesse graduated Summa Cum Laude with an A.S. in Music Production from the Los Angeles Film & Recording School. His accolades include straight A's, the only 4.0 GPA in his graduating class, and student of the month. Upon graduating, Jesse was offered and accepted an opportunity to work as personal assistant to the Vice President of the Los Angeles Film School; the two became fast friends, "Team Dave", and "Team Jesse" respectively.
- When in Vegas -
Debonaire Entertainment front man Eric Cunningham, formerly of Choice Entertainment, flew to Vegas in March during MBLV, met with Jesse, and offered to manage him. 2017 and 2018 will see Jesse focus on music production for media, weddings, live shows, and a national tour.
- Cinema Sets -
In 2012 Jesse began working with Actors and Directors to create “Cinema sets”, by writing and producing custom narratives to mix with electronic music Jesse brings a theatrical element to his performances. His three part Tron series, “elecTRONic Mayhem“ featured voice work from Batman/ Mortal Kombat Director/Actor Richard Epcar, Disney Director, Actress, and Singer Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, and Batman Actor Christopher Smith.
Actor Travis Williingham called it “A very impressive production quality being put forward.”
- Trifecta -
In 2011 Jesse formed the electronic cross-over group Trifecta, consisting of Japanese Taiko Drumming, Violinist Johnny Benson, and himself. Like paints on a pallet blended to create a magnificent painting, Trifecta is the culmination of different types of musical artists with vastly different backgrounds, combining their talents as individual artists into one entity to bring a fresh take on the world of music, theater, and musical genre.
- Charitable work -
Jesse James has been a steadfast supporter of charitable works as well. Through his music, Jesse has helped to raise more than $25,000 for charities, including The American Cancer Society, The Make A Wish Foundation, Toys for Tots, Chips for Kids, and Red Nose Day at Walgreens' flagship 8000th store in Hollywood. He has also given his time and music to Safe Harbor, a battered women's shelter.
- Multimedia -
Jesse also has many years of experience with commercial photography, audio and video editing, graphic design, and personal assistance to actors, directors, & bands. He was awarded employee of the year for his work with Actor/Director Vic Mignogna.